Receive up-to-date information affecting your neighborhood by e-mail & text message!
- Go to www.nixle.com
- Click “Sign Up Now!”
- Create an account by choosing a User Name and Password
- Enter an e-mail address and cell phone number where you would like to receive messages
- Enter your address (or a nearby intersection)
- Click “Sign Me Up”
- Log in at www.nixle.com
- Click “Locations”
- Click “Add New” to add addresses in your town or around the country. Do your relatives live out of the area? Keep track of what’s happening near your loved ones and the places you work, live, or visit.
- Click “Settings”
- Select a location from the left-hand menu and subscribe to receive messages from each agency by checking the “Subscribe” option. Adjust which messages by priority level are sent to your e-mail and/or cell phone. Please note: you must opt-in to receive messages from your local community groups.
Our team of engineering, public safety, and communications professionals have worked very hard to develop a system that “connects communities.” We hope you enjoy America’s new community information service!
Need assistance? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and your question will be answered within 24 hours.